Outlook 365 / Outlook for Mac/ Outlook in browser
It will also track links clicked to your site and identify the individuals who click on the links going forward (and backwards) when they return to your site.
Step 1: Start your (trial) license
- Login with your Work or School account*
* This is only needed to setup billing, once the license is activated you can add any MS email address.
- Once logged in, select your Plan & Term. You can choose monthly or yearly billing. The first month is free and you can cancel at any time.
- Select the number of seats you want to start with.
- Add Payment method to be used for after the free trial
- Place your order and wait for Microsoft to process it.
Step 2: Configure your license
Once your order has been processed, you need to configure your license
- If you are still on the Appsource page, click the configure button
- You will be redirected to the Outlook subscription portal where you will need to authenticate / login again with your Microsoft credentials.
- Once logged in, activate your license
- Once activated, you can now start assigning users to seats
- Each email added to the licensed users list will receive an email with instructions to install individually
Step 3: Install the add-in
There are multiple options to install the actual add-in, depending on the account and permission structure of your company.
You can install the add-in individually, or if you are an MS Office Admin you can add/ deploy globally.
To install as Individual:
- In your Outlook application, click on the Get Add-ins button, located in the top of your application
- Click on the My add-ins tab and scroll down to Custom Add-ins
- Click on Add custom Add-in and select Add from URL
- paste URL: https://subscription.leadboxer.com/LeadboxerOutlookWebPlugin.xml and click ok
- Thats it. You add-in should appear and you can start sending emails
To install as Group Admin
- Login to your Microsoft Office Portal
- Go to Settings > integrated Apps and click the Get apps
- Search for LeadBoxer and select the LeadBoxer for Outlook - Email Tracking Platform and click the Get it now button
- Accept the generic permissions and agree with our terms:
- Configure the add-in
- Accept permissions
- Once finished, and depending on your configuration your users can now install the plugin. Make sure that each user is registered in the LB portal, and there should be no need to configure the add-in on the client side.