Outlook email tracking plugin
Track individual emails send with Outlook
LeadBoxer offers an Outlook email tracking plugin for customers.
If you are using Office / Outlook 365 or Outlook for Mac or Outlook in the browser, you can use this our other add-in: Outlook 365 or Outlook for Mac add-in
When enabled, it will
- Automatically add an email tracking pixel to your email
- Append tracking parameters to all the links you insert in your emails, so that we can identify the recipient on your website.
You can download the latest version of the Outlook plugin here: Download
1. Download and install the Add-in
2. (Re)Launch Outlook and click the settings icon
3. Copy and paste your dataset ID from your LeadBoxer account and
Note: you can find your dataset ID in your signup email
4. Compose your email as you would normally do and make sure the Add-in is enabled
When the recipient opens the email and / or clicks the link in the email we will capture this activity and add this to your data.
Including full behaviour of all email open and clicks