Outlook email tracking plugin
Track individual emails send with Outlook
LeadBoxer offers an Outlook email tracking plugin for customers.
If you are using Office / Outlook 365 or Outlook for Mac or Outlook in the browser, you can use this our other add-in: Outlook 365 or Outlook for Mac add-in
When enabled, it will
- Automatically add an email tracking pixel to your email
- Append tracking parameters to all the links you insert in your emails, so that we can identify the recipient on your website.
1. Download and install the Add-in
2. (Re)Launch Outlook and click the settings icon
3. Copy and paste your dataset ID from your LeadBoxer account and
Note: you can find your dataset ID in your signup email
4. Compose your email as you would normally do and make sure the Add-in is enabled
When the recipient opens the email and / or clicks the link in the email we will capture this activity and add this to your data.
Including full behaviour of all email open and clicks